It is recommended:
- Garments for children and babies (up to 1 year) must be washed before use.
- Garments with trimming, thermo melting images, prints, embroideries, applications do not soak, do not boil, garments of cotton must be ironed inside out under temperature 150 degrees C, other garments under temperature 110 degrees C.
- Velvet garments must not be wringed out, they are to be dried in a straightened way, ironed in a slightly wet condition inside out.
- Garments of rib fabrics changing linear measurements after wet processing on wear get their initial condition.
- Garments with contrast trimmings and also color garments must not be soaked, boiled, left wet being folded, washed by detergents with bleaching effect.
- Garments of cotton and viscose after wash must take the form and must be pulled slightly along (in a wert condition).